You want to become a better developer, but you:
- feel lonely
- feel overwhelmed with all the options available (books, tutorials, bootcamps, ending list of things to learn…)
- think that you’ll never know enough to be able to build that new feature or fix that bug quickly
- wonder if you will ever finish that project or tutorial you’ve been working on for ages
- are frustrated that you don’t know what next step to take to become a better developer
- want to be respected by your peers but don’t know how
- fear being rejected whenever you want to apply for a job
- feel bad whenever you fail an interview… If you could just learn the things they want from you, things would be easier.
Wasn’t coding supposed to make you happy? But don’t worry. We’re building a group of like-minded people just like you to support each other.
Join our events be around other developers that want to become experts. Let’s do more of what brings us joy 💫.
Please take some time to read the hexdevs Code of Conduct.